1. What are the fee structures of your program?
At Sanad Village we offer Integrated Classroom Therapy, which includes 3 different programs. The Early Intervention Program (EIP), the Elementary Program (EP) and the Vocational Program, all of which follow a tuition fee structure. For more information on our fees, please our centre and we would be happy to assist.
2. What are the timings of your centre?
Sanad Village is open daily from 8:00AM to 8:00PM.
3. Can my child stay at Sanad for a night or two, even though they aren’t registered as residents?
We do offer short stay accommodation to children who are registered with us at Sanad Village, but we do require advance notice on any plans to stay the night.
4. Does Sanad Village offer transportation?
We offer transportation to all clients of ours, at an additional charge.
5. Can my family visit for a tour of Sanad Village?
Due to the COVID-19 Pandemic, tours of our facility are given by appointment, and follow social distancing measures. We kindly ask that all families interested in viewing our facilities call in advance for available dates and times.
6. Does Sanad Village have Shadow Teachers?
Families registered at Sanad Village are offered visits to their child’s educational centre by our specialist for observation and assessment.
7. Does Sanad Village accept students from all nationalities?
Sanad Village is an inclusive centre, we offer our services to all nationalities.
8. Does Sanad Village accept students with all abilities?
While we are a recognized centre for People of Determination, Sanad Village is a place where children of all abilities may improve on their skills or learn new ones.