Sanad Village’s admission process is designed to determine your child’s needs for therapeutic services and to ensure your journey is smooth and individualised. Your child's journey to success begins with 3 simple steps.
Step 1: Inquire
- You may contact Sanad Village for admission via phone, WhatsApp, social media, email, or Google Chat.
Phone and WhatsApp Number: +971 4 587 6777
Mobile Number: +971 52 391 4702
Social Media: @sanadvillagedubai
- Our admission team will inform you of our services and answer any questions you may have. They will also collect information about your child regarding their development and your concerns.
- The admission team will then schedule you and your child in for an initial meeting and screening with the relevant specialist along with requesting previous therapy and medical reports (if available).
Step 2: Initial Meeting and Screening
- Initial meetings and screenings may be held online or in the centre. However, where possible, we prefer the initial meeting and screening to be held in the centre in order for the specialists to see the true likeness in the overall skills of the child.
- Participate in an interview-like questionnaire with our specialist(s) to provide detailed information about your child regarding their overall development, milestones achieved and areas of delays.
- During this meeting, your child will undergo a brief screening by the specialists in the assessment room.
- Following the above, you will receive your child’s recommendations for therapeutic services through an acceptance letter/therapy recommendations letter.
Step 3: Enrolment Process
- When you decide you want to enrol your child in our program, our admission team will guide you through the enrolment process and support you every step of the way.
- You will be informed about the fees structure, any necessary documents to provide, consent forms, and the agreed-upon joining date.